.`Tuesday, March 09, 2010. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
I tink im having blocked milk ducts . Right side of it is so hard n pain while left side is soft after i pumped out e milk . Hubby was so frustrated by my pain which he kept on telling me breastfeeding is not an easy task . I did not wan to give up so easily !! Im so sad n somehow felt alittle hurt by e way he talks . Dunno y m i so emotional at dis period of time . =..(
Asked if he can accompany me to post-natal checkup n jabs for Brayden next week, his reply was 'Ask 2nd sis (His sis) to go with u' . Totally wanna cry !!! Den i dun feel like talking to him liao so i jus kept quiet . Haiiis...
I seek no help during dis period of time sia ! I really hate my confinement to e max !!!!! E food sux plus i need to do everything on my own . Bloody hell !!! I even need to bathe n clean Brayden on my own ! Dun wish to elaborate further liao.. sad !
Uncondition LOVE
11:50 AM