.`Monday, February 15, 2010. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
Happy Belated Valentine's Day & Happy CNY as well..
So how's everyone CNY ? Got alot of angbaos or give alot of angbaos ? haha !!
For me, im confining at home ya !
Little Baby Brayden had finally arrived ! He chooses to greet e world on 11 Feb .
My Labour starts at abt near 5am . Actually, Darren was making noise dunno izzit nightmare or wad lor den I woke up felt like stomache so I jus went ahead but no **** den I sit there for quite sometime, when I came out of e toilet I felt like shitting but go back inside.. nothing lehs.. So I went back to lie on my bed and I felt alittle contractions like 15mins once le n also i tink my waterbag burst le lor.. den I was still tinking whether wan to wait to send Darren to cc 1st anot, after awhile i tink cannot le so asked hubby to call daddy to come n fetched Darren to cc while hubby send me to Mt. E to admit le . A service staff brought me up to e delivery suite while hubby went to parked his lorry . Changed into e gown and was striped on CTG . Admit ard 6plus in e morning . Requested for epidural and after administered is alr 7.25am le, felt much relieved after tat lor cos when i reached hospital, im 4cm dilated n contraction is alr 5 mins once, my pain was labelled 8 . Gynae came in at abt 8plus, checked and he told me im fully dilated, told me to start pushing liao.. within 5 pushes, Baby Brayden was out to greet e world .
Weighing 2.77kg Standing @ 49cm .
Waited to go back to e ward after e stitching all dis .
Baby followed me up to level 4, afterwhich he had to be sent for checked up .
Den after awhile e doc came and told me baby cannot breathe, need oxygen . The doc gave me benefits of doubt which i was tinking jus now he was still ok wad . Den he told us tat baby is in NICU so i told hubby to go down and take a look at baby lor . Then later when I went down, totally heartache to see him with needle poking ! But half day, he can breathe on his own alr.. getting better and better.. so e 2nd day, we was hoping he can be discharged and go home tgt with us. Kept going down to nicu to see him.. Even e day i can be discharge, i went to see him early in e morning n waited for e doc to come so he said baby can be discharge alr .
So now baby is now backed home with mummy !!
Uncondition LOVE
8:15 PM