.`Sunday, December 21, 2008. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
Saturday 201208
Steamboat @ my place with lovely mummies
attendees:-
- daisy + dosen
- daw + niya
- jacqueline + jabez + shyanne + maid ( i dunno how to spell her name )
- krissy + kyrene + mirium ( did I spell wrong? )
As usual all was late ! LOL !! So I met daisy 1st @ punggol plaza ard 11+am going 12pm, den we went up to ntuc to buy those food for steamboat . After settle our food stuffs, proceed down to buy bubble tea ! PAO PAO CHA~ LOL !! tink im addicted ! Afterwhich, we took shuttle bus back to my place and there we go preparing e stuffs 1st . Btw, darren and dosen were playing with each other tats y we cant prepare but not long darren's nonsense come again .
And and and, poor krissy lost her way and she's grumbling away~ sorry krissy and bravier ! So I guided her along e way on e phone . Luckily, she can find my block . Not long after krissy reached le, daw and jac also reached le . And they took turns to help out ? And for sure I know is daisy cook and daw TESTING ! hahaha lols !! Daisy did all e cooking~ THANKS BABE ! even at my place i oso cant help cos of e you-know-la-darren ! lols ! So chatting away until hubby came back from work le rest awhile den bring e kids down to e playground, daw and me followed them down awhile cos she wanna puff and I wanna snap pics of them . Daw and me came up 1st and all chatting in my room .
After they came up le rest awhile, slacked awhile, babies drink milk and they eat e bread tat I bought say very nice and we left at abt 9pm ? Hubby send us to Buangkok to buy e bread tat I bought cos they ALL wanted to buy and I buy one more cos its super nice ! After tat, send all backed home and we reached home @ 12+am . Last station @ Boon Lay at 11.35pm, and all e way backed to punggol . LOL !!
More Photos with daisy . CLICK HERE !
* her photos in progress, bear with it if its abit slow . =))
TODAY 211208
祝大家有个娱快的冬至~
吃汤圆,吃了家家都团员~
今天是冬至,你有没有吃汤圆啊?
Well.. today I woke up quite early and I cooked riceballs for my little family . So after hubby and little prince woke up le . Hubby and me each had a bowl of riceballs and I let little prince tried too but he loves e syrup more~ OMG !! So little prince jus have his milk b4 he eat alittle of riceballs . Slacked till 12pm, prepared and get ready to go out and meet hubby's old friends for lunch gathering @ Rivervalley Road . We had irvin's seafood, its cheap and nice ! Especially their salted egg crabs~ YI JI BAN !! We ordered 2 plates ! Their food not bad~ After lunch its alr 3+ or 4pm liao and they suggest going to marine barage lor so we jus followed but b4 tat they wan to buy e amt no. and total of how many family den say wan buy 4D so hubby volunteered to go buy lor .
Its my 1st time been there ever since they opened ceremony on 1st november '08 . It quite big and next time can bring e kids there to play water liao . haha ! But I had alittle moodswing and had a tiff with hubby after we bidded goodbye with his frens . Ok dun wish to elaborate further cos i tink my taonaopai, as was hubby told me to put when I blogged this entry . lols !! Anyway, the kids exchanged pressies before we go separate ways .
Afterwhich, hubby drove down to where I wan to go . Lovely mummies ! U guess where ? LOL !! Im sure u know la~ vivo city ! HAHA ! Had dinner @ Harbourfront mac and proceed to window shopping at vivo . Go giant buy some groceries and backed home .
Photos to be uploaded again .
Btw, we decided to rent out darren's playroom .
Hubby and me had talk abt financial thingy be it now or future as now we got our own flat, we need to pay utilities bill, conservancy bill, hp bills, buy household thingy and groceries all dis need money so we had dealed on to save from now on~ moreover, he's e only one earning now . Its a REAL headache if we dun save now as we got our own flat and also for darren's future education all dis . So to tink back, might as well start saving now lor cos we dun come from rich family as well .
Hubby enlightened me by a question,
" Wad if me and you r jobless, for example, reccession ? we got no financial backup, how r we going to survive ? And we got baby somemore~ "
So I was like "Oh ya huh.. wad if a family with no income coming in and close family also cant help much ? Even find jobs also need time . So all e bills will kena jam !
Ok shall stop here !
TOODLES ~
Uncondition LOVE
11:17 PM