Last min decision to gather @ my place again . LOL !! Cos I've decided to rent out darren's playroom so they wanna come b4 e closure of e playroom . whaha ! So Went to fetch daisy ard 11+am den to fetch Krissy and we had our lunch @ Bedok 510 Hawker centre . We had nasi lemak and e uncle who served us is so damn fcuking attitude . DAMN ATTITUDE i tell you . She told Krissy tat "Your friend dunno how to talk ar !", referring to daisy as we 3 go order together . So Krissy talked back say "She talked already wad ! " . I tink e uncle dulan den he anyhow e amt one . So after lunch, daisy wanted to buy slippers for e kids and herself but couldn't find any so we drove over to sengkang to fetch jac and e kids 1st and headed over to hougang mall to buy e slippers . I bought one fake crocs for darren also as I find it cute when he wore it on . Afterwhich we went ntuc to buy some stuffs and also ice-cream and fries for baby bravier ! LOL !! And den headed back my place for gathering . Played mahjong for not even a round and we decided to stop le cos of e kids . Luckily hubby helped me look after darren but he will still come disturb me at times . haiis sian lor ! Den we jus sit and chat till 8+pm and hubby send all of them back to desinated area and off we go to IKEA for dinner ~
Chicken leg with butter rice~
I tink is today's special meal ..