.`Sunday, September 07, 2008. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
This tag is named ' YESTERDAY ONCE MORE' ! And I was tagged by sweetie jac !
Only replying tag, hehe !! =D
1. In which month and year did you met your husband for e first time?
Dec 2002
2. In which month and year did you two officially start dating?
April 2003
3. Where was the first dating place you two went?
Pubbing =D
4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating?
whaha.. I can't rem le .
5. How about after your marriage?
Surprise birthday cake for me during bday eve last yr when i was still doing my confinement as I dun even tink of bday cos i was still doing confinement .
6. Share your lowest period of your life?
Can't remember..
7. Share your happiest moment with him?
wedding day & arrival of babydarren .
8. Share your saddest moment with him?
When ppl take him for granted in work during his past job .
9. Share your angriest moment with him?
Can't rem..
10. Share your funniest moment with him?
I tink always bah cos he's like a joker . LOL!
11. Share your most frustrated moment with him?
Dun bear lehs.. LOL !
12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to?
Yesterday =D
Uncondition LOVE
4:53 PM