
Retail Price @ $499.90 without contract . But now got $100 off promotion for LG venus and 2 more model but I forgot e other 2 model .
So she can reserve e $100 voucher for me if I wan . E real phone is quite nice, e pink is quite light purple-ish pink, e keypad also lor . =D Dis phone is keypad&touch-screen .
After tat, she off work le, she go smoke den wanna go carpark le, passby Giordano, she bought a polo tee for darren . And dis lady, all shops closed liao she still peeping see still got any kids shop still opened but none . Haha !! Ya so I went back ahma hse to take my hp cos I had forgotten to take when I came PS from there, reached le asked mommy to bring down for me . After tat sent jiemei home to take her uniform den to her bf hse to change and there we go mustafa for shopping spree~ She bought a mickey mouse basketball set for darren again . =DD
Jiemei, thanks for e pressie and meetup again soon !

