.`Sunday, August 10, 2008. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
Went Metro sales @ Expo with hubby, jacqueline+jabez & Krissy&Kyrene . Supposed to meet @ 2pm but I left hse ard 1.30pm afraid I might be late if I take bus so decided to take cab . When they reached liao, wanted to have lunch @ BK but its abit drizzling & no seats so decided to head over foodcourt but ended up me and krissy went to buy BK over to foodcourt and eat . LOL! Den I shared e fries with jabez . haha !! Wa jabez dare to eat chilli sauce~ So after lunch will be shopping time ! 1st stop is CROCS, 2 for e price of 1 ! Cheap hor ? We spend e most time at crocs cos of finding e design and sizes . At 1st tot of combine with jac cos she cant find for jabez one nice design but we search and search.. finally found e mickey mouse design she wanted and got e size too ! And so I bought another pair for darren . 2 for $58.80 . After metro, we sat down and chat till jac need to go off den we go off together . Den hubby and me went harbourfront to have Kfc den to vivo for shopping . Went to fetch darren after tat and homesweethome .
Uncondition LOVE
10:32 PM