.`Sunday, August 31, 2008. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
Alright, little prince had gone to lalaland~
so now i can blog alittle.. hehe !
for e time being, no pics will be uploaded cos my hp had to be send to hospital.. will be going back to hubby's hse to take e warranty card den send it for servicing.. OMG !! Nokia is still e best la.. I wanna buy new hp.. *wink at hubby* LOL !!
But i have to save for e time being la..
Cos dear hubby jus hop into new job.. Haha !! Jus nearby our place, so its jus 5mins drive . =DD
Darren now know how to walk le, when i hold his hands when we go out shopping, he will bring me to e place where he sees his baby things, esp toys !! So if I carry him away, he'll scream ! Quite bad tempered !! I tot of putting him in infant care and i wanna go back to workforce.. still checking e rates for infant care.. But i wouldn't wan to work retail hours although got commission.. But somehow i missed working in taka.. but im not taka staff, im working in OP.. whaha.. with so many friends to chitchat with la and e dept manager also quite friendly lor.. and my last station is compass point.. before i resign . I wanna work work work !! =PpPpp
&&&
I WANNA GO FOR DRIVING LESSONS SOON !!
I wanna start my practical le..
Uncondition LOVE
1:07 AM