.`Saturday, December 01, 2007. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
Finished up my housework while baby's under my mom's care . So after im done with it, called up mommy and I went over to ahma hse 1st . Alone, I pushed his pram over by taking bus and along e way and in e bus, some people jus looked at me like mad . LOL ! Never give a damn too la ! We headed Suntec together by bus . Straight to food republic cos im sooooo hungry by den . After tat, we headed baby's favourite place TOY`R'US . Mommy bought him a toy teether, sis bought him a stacker toy with music and lights and I bought him a learning bench . All e toys we bought today are Fisher Price brand . LOL !! So after we're done with e toys hubby called back as earlier on at 6.06pm I called him but cant get thru as he still in factory so i din called 2nd time and so coincidence he called me at tat time after he came out from factory but i never heard e hp ringing so its missed call . And I called him at 7pm, he's alr at home bathing liao so he said call me back later lo . And so After bathing, he came to meet us over at marina square . On e way to marina, we shopped and stopped so ended but buying again.. dis time, mommy, sis and me each bought a pair of neckerman sandals . This explains y our time are dragged and hubby alr reached marina square by den . LOL ! Settled our dinner at old hongkong but its at e foodcourt one . After dinner will be homesweethome .
Uncondition LOVE
11:33 PM