Woke up early in e morning, dragged ourselves up from bed as little prince was staying over @ ahma hse last night and we gotta go over to fetch him cos mom is going out today . So We went over to fetch him liao, fetched mom n xiaomei to Funan Digital Mall to change her stuffs . After tat, we headed to IMM together to have lunch . Yes ! I went to HKcafe again ! E same old cafe ! Its so yummilicious la... Shopped shopped ard and hubby bought me a pair of linen shorts from Giodano . Mom bought some clothes too ! Den went up to kids mall, bought little prince a stroller toy, I know im kiasu to buy now but e toy is cute and i wanted to get long ago but now everywhere seems to out of stock so when I saw it dis time I buy lor . Ya den walked ard, nothing much so we left at ard 3pm bahs . First time I wanna go home so early on sunday . LOL! Cos im tired la, hubby too . So jus go backed home and rest lo . Send mom and sis backed 1st. Reached home, hubby fed little prince den he do some things and we jus rest awhile and headed for dinner @ Tampines courts at ard 7+pm . Dine at Box Bistro, wah ! e queue is damn freaking long can ! Until e travellator and hubby was quite pissed off by it, not by e queue but by e slow coach staffs . OMG ! not hungry also wait till hungry liao . Again, little prince is cranky, he's so cranky nowadays lo . After our dinner, went Giant buy things le jiu backed home liao . TIRED ! and is SUPER TIRED !