.`Thursday, October 11, 2007. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥


Last minute, decided to bring little prince out to Bugis @ ard 3+pm . So packed his bag and off we went . Thru e journey, so many ppl looking @ me, even when shopping also lor ! And some aunties gave tat *so young have baby, dunno izzit shotgun* look lo ! fcuk sia ! Haha.. these aunties are so country pumpkins ! Even if shotgun marriage, nowadays also very common la ! Bodoh ! Den there is dis auntie, when I waiting for e train to Bugis @ city Hall, dis auntie look at me den asked..
Auntie: Y u wan to cover e shelter of e pram ?
Me: Cos its too bright for him .
Auntie: Open up is good cos he can see, if not next time he see is all darkness .
Me: Oh ok.. thanks !
Auntie: Den e pillow dun put so high.. if not next time *tuo bei*.. let his slp straight, e blanket cover his legs..
Auntie: U bring him go shopping ar ?
Me: Ya .
Auntie: *shake head*
Me: *tinking* cannot meh ? -_-"
Den she at there continue talking den i was like, ' Hey! Auntie, I know wad to do to my son la ! ' WTF man.. dis auntie like know me very well like tat.. LOL ! And I smiled and ignored her.. den e train come liao.. Reached bugis le shopped at BHG level 3, kids' department.. Bought 2 long pants for little prince and extra thin cotton stem . Walked nd walked and walked ard while waiting for Elaine to come.. den we had Fish & co. for dinner.. Din get to eat my dinner properly cos my little is so cranky lo . Feed him milk milk liao still dun wan let me have my dinner and I was so hungry can ! Den Eat halfway, he cried, den I bring him go outside walked walked, he quiet den I bring him in again, he cried.. omg ! Den when elaine finished hers liao, she helped me carry little prince out so tat I could have my dinner.. Shopped again after dinner while waiting for hubby to come. Fetched elaine backed den homesweethome !
Uncondition LOVE
11:52 PM