.`Wednesday, September 26, 2007. Y
BABYFOX LOOTS ((:
babyfox romper - 3 for $15

babyfox tops @ $6 each

Babyfox apparels sales @ Bishan J8 - so damn cheap can !
Daddy drove me & baby down to J8 dis afternoon . Wanted to get him some clothings from Kiddy Palace but turn out to be a disappointment lo . E shop so small and not selling much designs too . So I decided to walk ard and saw there's some sales going on @ level 2 promotion area so I saw kids one too but din noe its fox brand until I went in.. So to my surprise ! Its really fox brand and somemore got babyfox, im so damn happy can !! Cos i like babyfox apparels . So I started digging like wad others did . LOL ! And I found GOLD for Darren . Den wanna digged e other wagon next to it and there was dis lady ( din noe she was pregnant until I saw her @ e cashier ) gave me a kind of look as if im blocking her way cos I jus wanna push e stroller to front abit nia as im digging e wagon, impossible to leave Darren there alone mah ! GUNDO lo ! Den after digging, walked ard as there's still fox women and fox men and fox accessories . Walked one round, *bu si xin*(dun die heart) digged again ! And I found more.. LOL ! And after tat headed to cashier liao.. Den e cashier lady was damn slow dealing with e cashbox cos e cashier died on her, and we're waiting there for quite sometime and e cashier lady abit blur lahs ! She keyed mine le den tell me e amt and should be packing up for me and collect payment from me mahs but she told me e amt liao, nvr collect payment from me, instead she go and keyed e next customer merchandise . LOL ! Den I told her tats not mine den she like look at me with a "huh?" Den e next customer also look @ her . Den after payment le, went BHG to see if I could get any clothes for Darren to put @ ahma hse but also dun have lahs ! Den jiu went down level 1 tabao LJS for lunch and called daddy den he came picked us up again and went ahma hse . Great day shopping with Darren ((:
Yesterday 250907
HAPPY MID-AUTUMM FESTIVAL !
Met up with jiemeis-ym & her bf . Late dinner @ Xin wang hk cafe . Before tat, went up to her hse to wait for her to get ready and see her mummy . Darren was with us but he already stumbled into his lalaland liao~ Nice chat and catch up !
YA ! WE SAY BYEBYE TO OUR N73 & 6280 ~
new handphone coming soon.. yayy ! Still haven decide which phone to get .