.`Friday, August 24, 2007. Y
Penning down my lil'tots.♥
Time flies . Its already been a week since e day I gave birth to Darren . Soon enough will be celebrating his full month and dearie hubby will be going back to work too .
Obviously, my little prince is sounding asleep so i could use e com . Last night, he had been waking up like 2hrs interval, hubby and I took turn to feed him and as wad hubby said, he drank more milk dis 2days . Can drink up to abt 40 - 50ml . My breastpump died on me ytd when i try to pump out and tot of feeding Darren using milk bottle . So I jus gave up and latched him on . Hmm.. now im waiting for my dearie hubby to cook for me to eat . He's a great hubby and a great daddy lahs! Heehee!!
Uncondition LOVE
10:17 AM